Ready for the most addicting dip in the world, I have it for you. I was looking for an apple dip and came across a toffee one. I decided I wanted to double the recipe, but didn't want to use 2 packages of cream cheese. So I took a little risk and instead of adding more cream cheese I added in some greek yogurt and voilà the best toffee dip ever was born! I would like to spend more time working on how to cut the cream cheese and sugar in 1/2 and try and make it a bit healthier. But....I would hate to alter the taste cause it is so darn good!
BEST EVER TOFFEE DIP
- 1 - 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1-2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 - 8 ounce bag Heath English Toffee Bits
- In a bowl, beat softened cream cheese, greek yogurt, sugar and vanilla.
- With a spatula fold in toffee bits.
- Serve with apple slices.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
I'm not kidding you this will blow your mind. This recipe made enough for two small bowls. We took one to a halloween party and we had one at the house. It is like crack we can't get enough of it. Good thing I'm leaving town tomorrow and getting away from the apple dip!